Sunday 18 March 2012

LAST SCENE...LAST ACT

Let's go waltz on your grave, my beast
All through our steps, recalling
Those nights you spent with me

You played next to me on that common stage
You danced with me…then laughed with me
Soon you cried with me…then...
We drank poison together

Bitter-sweet poison together

Dying was inevitable with you, my dear beast


Well, the curtain has been lowered now

Let's step forward and proudly take a bow

We're left alone after the final act
All other players are gone at last
So let's do that dance again..

Let's waltz on your shiny marble grave.

2 comments:

  1. ok... am totally lost. who are these two players? and why would a living person be dancing on his own grave?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'persona' is just taunting one major 'beast' that has been carrying her along through life for a long while now.
    There are some major skeletons in some of our closets that think they can scare us forever...the persona is just finding a way to let one skeleton know she has already murdered it...and would gladly waltz with it on its grave...and that will be the final act and scene for that God-forsaken beast! Am i making sense? Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete