Tuesday 9 July 2013

JUST ANSWER ME!


So, 
Tell me

How do you feel
When I slip and fall?

Do you hold your breath
When I’m up against the wall?

When I’m tied up
Waiting 
For some miracle to save me
Or 
When I’m wishing fate 
Will bring death
My way

How do you feel?

Do you see
That I try 
So hard 
To resist you?

Do you even know 
I'm being wooed
By another 
Who has long wished
To hold me close, 
So you won’t have me 
Whisked away 
To your slaughterhouse 
Blindly?

How do you feel?

I see
You're making ready
To slash my throat 
And drain out my very self

You will drain me out slowly
With a smile on that face 
I disdain

Are you aware
Of my attraction
To that danger
You pose?

I must be crazy!


They say Lucifer
Is...

Well they say he's..

My brain is chaff!

I will burn
I will burn
But the heat
Is...

I'm losing control!

Now don't stand 
And stare,

Just answer me!

No comments:

Post a Comment